Frequently asked questions
Why do patients need an access code?
The app is specific to a clinical area to ensure your patients cohort is linked to your clinician portal.
How do I reset my password?
Please follow these instructions:
1. Open the home screen, where you usually insert your username and password.
3. Click on this link that says ‘forgotten your email or password’.
4. Type in your email address and choose a new password.
5. Open your email inbox and click activate in the email you received from firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Go back to the home screen and login with the new password you just activated.
How will a patient’s information be shared globally for research?
When a patient ticks the box to share their information globally, only their anonymous data may be shared for research. This would only be at the discretion of their clinical team.
What devices support Medopad?
Android devices with version 5.0 or above and iPhones with an iOS version of 10.2 or above. Good internet connection is also essential.
I have noticed a difference between a patient’s 6-minute
walk test done in clinic and at home, why is this?
The accuracy of the distance reading will vary depending on GPS signal quality and the accuracy of your stride length.
Can a patient contact their doctor through Medopad?
No. If a patient wishes to contact their doctor, they will need to contact them through their usual means