Frequently asked questions
Why do patients need an access code?
The app is clinical area specific, so is only accessible to those in that clinical area. Each access code will direct a patient to their specific deployment.
How do I reset my password?
Please follow these instructions:
1. Open the home screen, where you usually insert your username and password.
2. Underneath the login button, click on ‘more options’.
3. Click on this link that says ‘reset password’.
4. Type in your email address and choose a new password.
5. Open your email inbox and click activate in the email you received from email@example.com.
6. Go back to the home screen and login with the new password you just activated.
How will a patient’s information be shared globally for research?
When a patient ticks the box to share their information globally, only their anonymous data may be shared for research. This would only be at the discretion of their clinical team.
What devices support Medopad?
Any Android device or an iPhone with an iOS version of 9 or above. An iPhone 4 or earlier will not be able to support iOS 9 or above and so you will not be able to run Medopad on an iPhone 4 or earlier.
I have noticed a difference between a patient’s 6-minute
walk test done in clinic and at home, why is this?
The accuracy of the distance reading will vary depending on GPS signal quality and the accuracy of your stride length.
Can a patient contact their doctor through Medopad?
No. If a patient wishes to contact their doctor, they will need to contact them through their usual means